Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nice things

My husband and I don't speak the same love language (Love Languages). I don't want to paint my husband in a bad light or anything, but seriously, in the past 4 years, he's done about 8 nice things for me. Nice things = my love language. Most of the time he is a pain in my ass. And sometimes he does nice things for me, but they benefit him somehow. Like when he bought me an Iphone. I didn't really want one anyway, and the reality behind him buying it- he wanted an Iphone and he knew I'd be mad if he spent $400 on himself. (He got some deal; ended up only spending $400 on both and we had a $200 credit at best buy, so it was actually a pretty sweet deal).

Anyway, so this morning he had to wake up early and catch a flight. He kissed me before he left and said, "I made coffee for you." Okay keep in mind:

1. This is  the first time he's ever made me coffee in the morning.
2. I'm sure this was partly selfish, bc he wanted some coffee bc he was leaving early. But I didn't even care. It was the best part of my day, week, month.

Girl number one

No comments:

Post a Comment