Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Day of Blah

So I was looking back on recent Blogs. And I see a similar theme: my marriage is blah. I think what it comes down to is this: I don't have the energy to spice it up. I'm exhausted. Physically and emotionally and everything in between. I'm tired of always taking the first step. Here is what else I'm tired of: My husband only touching me when he wants sex. Can he kiss me without grabbing my boobs?

The other things that pisses me off? My husband's indecisiveness. One days he’s ranting that I don’t do enough around that house (what?!?!), the next day he’s thanking me for everything I do. One day he’s suggesting we date other people. The next day he wants to buy a house with a white picket fence.

Make up your damn mind.

girl number one

1 comment:

  1. Marriage is full of ups and downs. Sorry you're having a rough time. Try and make some time this weekend to just go out to dinner and a movie...get away from the house and it's responsibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete