Sunday, April 3, 2011

Extension of Interview #2

In a follow-up E-mail:

Also, I just wanted to say that in daily life with him - he does stuff that bugs the crap out of me. I mean the being late, snoring, forgetting to take out the garbage, royally screwing up on my birthday....but I've been trying really hard not to focus on those things.

I mean I know that is all just petty little stuff....and it irks me, but I am sincerely trying to let that stuff slide. It's easy for me to focus on those negative things...and all that does is end up making me really mad about stuff that is actually pretty dumb. So I try to bitch about it to my girlfriends and then feel better when I hear that everyone has equally goofy issues and that life isn't always "perfect", for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment