Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday Part 2

Okay, Fine. I'll make a list too. I don't want to be the one who is ungrateful. And I think I am ungrateful. After awhile, you just start expecting things from your spouse. You stop appreciating. So 10 things, I love about my husband.

1.      He works 2 jobs so I can stay home with the kids. He would work 8 jobs if he had to.
2.      He indulges my love of shoes.
3.      Some nights he comes home and says, “I know you want to go out to eat. Where to? Mexican?”
4.      He doesn’t know who is playing in the Super Bowl or what March Madness is. Instead he watches the Jersey Shore with me.
5.      He never says anything bad about me behind my back.
6.      He (usually) doesn’t get mad when I call him 7 times while he’s working.
7.      When I cry, he lets me wipe my nose on his shirt.
8.      He didn’t get too mad when we accidentally got pregnant 3 times. He’s a really great dad.
9.      He always says, “Okay, baby” when I tell him I need something.
10.  After almost 4 years, he finally puts the toilet seat down.

Girl Number One

No comments:

Post a Comment