Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm going to pause and take a break from complaining. I'm going to list 10 things that I love about being married to my husband. Bear with me please. I am doing this for me. I need to do this so I can break out of my slump; this slump that I have found myself in...going three days strong. With the smell of bleach still clinging to my fingers (my husband was supposed to clean the tub, not me..) I will tell you, honestly, 10 new things that I love about my husband.

1. He's very very clean. He always smells good and always takes a shower. And always brushes his teeth.
2. My husband is very smart. He knows how to spell and he's like a living, breathing, Thesaurus. Comes in handy.
3. He laughs out loud while he's watching TV by himself.
4. He listens really well and always takes my side...unless I'm being a complete moron.
5. He is a really good Dad to our little one. He's affectionate and loving and loves to play with her.
6. He tells me he loves me every time we hang up on the phone and every time I leave the house.
7. He's a diligent worker at his job.
8. He does crossword puzzles while he watches sports
9. He never gets mad at me for crying. every day.
10. Every night I fall asleep reading, and he takes my glasses off and puts my book away and kisses me goodnight.

Whew. I feel better already.
girl number two

No comments:

Post a Comment