Sunday, February 6, 2011

In the Bedroom

Since starting this Blog, I promised myself (and my husband) I would be more open-minded and adventurous in the bedroom. Although I don’t prefer Chocolate to Sex, I do prefer Chips and Salsa. Many experts (authors of romance, marriage, sex, relationship books) suggest that if you’re not “in the mood”, you can simply have a Quickie. Hmm. I could do that. So I did, and it was great. Quick. To the point. I got back to reading within 10 minutes, and I was happy. And my husband was happy. Sure, sometimes we want the romance, but we both get what we want with a Quickie.
My husband is satisfied and I get to watch “Jersey Shore” in peace.

Girl Number One

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! One of my girlfriends once said "sometimes we just have to give in and do it!"

    Sometimes wish I had a stronger sex drive to make my husband a bit happier, but I just don't know how to get one!!

    ReplyDelete