Thursday, February 10, 2011

Taking out the trash

Husband: Where is my little bag for travel?
Me: What do you mean? In the trash.
Husband: Where is it?
Me: I took the trash out.
Husband: You're kidding me, right?
Me: What?! It was in the trash. I didn't take it out of the trash.
Husband: Didn't you think it was weird that it was in the trash? You should have called me and asked me about it.
Me: You want me to call you at work and ask you about what's in the trash?
Husband: I just can't believe you saw it in the trash, then emptied it into the kitchen trash and then took it to the dumpster and you didn't think of calling me.
Me: What?!? Why was it in the trash anyway?
Husband: I had washed it out and was letting it dry.
Me: Over the trash?
Husband: Yes
Me: You could have put it somewhere else to dry.
Husband: There wasn't anywhere else to put it.
Me: In the whole house, the only place you could think of was over the trash.
Husband: I can't believe you threw it away. What were you thinking?
Me: Yeah, I'm not going to be able to discuss this any further, because it's insane.

End Scene
Girl Number One

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! Too funny! Definitely sounds like something that would happen in my house!

    ReplyDelete