Saturday, January 8, 2011

Copycat

I'm a copycat. I'm listing my five celebrity crushes also. But, mostly just to google them and look for cute pictures.




Ryan Reynolds. He's really tall. 6'6 or something. Yes please.




I know Johnny Depp is cliche'....but...look at him. Yes please.




Clive Owen. British. Accent. Gorgeous. Yes please.



Leo. Our generation's pretty boy. Plus he always brings his Mom to the award shows. Le sigh.



Justin Timberlake. Sings. Dances. Hilarious on Saturday Night Live.


Girl No. 2

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can only agree with Ryan and Johnny!!!! Though Justin is pretty cute too. I used to do a feature on my blog, called it Happy Hunksday, and each Thursday was a new man. I thoroughly enjoyed googling my featured hunk and finding the sexiest pics of him to post!!! If you ever want some man candy, go to my blog and click on the "hunksday" tag. LOL!

    ReplyDelete