Friday, January 7, 2011

My Celebrity Crushes


I don't fantasize about other guys very often. I haven’t actually seen any good looking guys in the past 3 years, I mean besides on TV. Wisconsin isn’t known for its attractive residents. I’m sorry if that offends you. You know what, I’m not sorry. I’m just stating the truth.
Anyway, I have seen 2 guys at the gym who are semi-attractive, but then one buzzed his head and now it’s down to one. My husband is actually attractive. The problem is I’m not exactly attracted to him. Make sense?

Instead of lusting over guys at the gym, I probably just need to make a list of celebrities I can drool over. Every girl needs some eye candy. And there’s no harm in just looking, right?

Celebrity Picks:

Reality Star: Pauly D.
He is not really my type, but for some reason, I am very attracted to him. It’s the smile, or the tattoos, or the fact that he’s a big fat whore, but a nice whore.


Musician: Adam Levine (Maroon 5)
Again, the tattoos. and the sexy voice. sexy.


Movie Star: Leonardo DiCaprio
Does he need an introduction?



Television: John Corbett
I still can't believe Carrie kicked him to the curb.



Maybe a little bit older (Sugar Daddy): Hugh Laurie
only if he has a really bad attitude. 


 If one of these guys ever comes to my door, I'm out.
I’m all for the sanctity of marriage, but not if one of these guys wants to whisk me away.

girl number one

2 comments:

  1. There will always be a place in my heart for Leo...I have loved him since 5th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo is my childhood sweetheart. <3 always will be. Great choices...especially Hugh..he's a jerk on House...but i think it makes him hotter. lol

    ReplyDelete