Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introduction

Girl Number One

I only knew my husband-to-be for 6 weeks before we got pregnant. And usually what follows a surprise pregnancy is a thrown-together marriage. Single parenting? No, thank you. I'll take a marriage to someone I barley know. It's got to be easier than scraping by financially and living with my parents. So here I am, 3 years after our child, 2 more children later, in a midst of disappointment and trying to figure out how to make a marriage work between two people who are really different. Different religions. Different views on sex. Shit, my husband thinks kissing isn't cheating. I only want sex once a month. It's a recipe for disaster. So my sister and I decided to start this blog. While we search for love within our marriages. To document what we learn about men, love, sex and marriage. Sure, we each have been married only a short time, so we might not have the Résumé to qualify us to talk about love and marriage. We're just two girls trying to save our marriages. We're two girls who still believe in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment