Tuesday, January 18, 2011

men love video games

I will never understand my husband's love of electronics, video games, iphones and ipads. I will never understand why he loves to go to Best Buy and "Play" and look at stuff and ask questions. 3 hours later he emerges.

“Honey, can you help me take care of your Children?”
“In a minute. Let me finish my game.” On his phone. The game where he shoots and kills people.

My husband probably doesn't understand me. He probably wonders why I love to go to Michael's and look through crafts. He doesn't understand why I go to Target and walk down every aisle.

Sometimes he goes to Target with me. Sometimes I go to Best Buy with him. We don't really enjoy ourselves. But it's nice to do nice things for the person you love.

Girl #1

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so with you on this one. For my hubby, it's not the video games...it's music. Anything to do with it..stereo equipment, headphones, speakers, and so on...

    I can't even stand to drive by Best Buy or Future Shop anymore..he just wanders through the store, asking questions here and there.
    Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been extremely fortunate. While my hubby could stand at Target and play the sample video game for hours, we only own a Wii and do not have any kind of killing games.

    ReplyDelete