Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Dry Spell

Okay okay okay. You're right. This blog is called Sex.Love.Marriage. And I, Girl No.2, have not talked about sex yet. I'm nervous about spilling my sex life onto the screen and letting cyber space judge me accordingly. But, I believe in this blog and I believe in being honest to my readers.

(Warning: If you are reading this blog for the Love.Marriage sections then skip this sultry entry.)

My husband and I dated for about two months before I let him kiss me. I wanted this relationship to be different. Then as soon as we kissed it was full steam ahead. We had sex sometimes 3 times a day. We were in love and very physically showing it with each other. As time went on and we got to know each other better, my husband revealed to me that he isn't all that interested in sex ALL the time. My husband loves to hold hands and make out. The fresh new relationship sex wore off and we were having sex consistently 2-3 times a week. And THEN. I got pregnant. And THEN we got married. And....drum rolllllllllllll. We have had sex once since our wedding night. And we got married in March of 2010.

I know. I'm a terrible wife. But, here are some key reasons. I've had some abuse in my past. I was very uncomfortable having sex when I was pregnant. My husband is VERY understanding and sensitive to me to the point of annoyance. So now he does not ever initiate sex, because of course he would feel terrible if I turned him down. So it's all on me to initiate it and.....we don't do it.

So. I"m planning on it. Very soon. To get our sex life back. Men need it and I know this. This is my goal for this year. To reclaim our sex life and be the wonderful wife I know is in me.

Girl Number Two

No comments:

Post a Comment